Sunday, April 6, 2014

30 Days of Blogging: My Favorite Thing to Do on Sunday


My favorite thing to do on Sunday is to go to church and spend time with family. During the spring and summer I love grilling out and spending time with family and friends in the yard. (Maybe even the occasional nap.)

Unfortunately I don't do this as much as I would like to. I usually am too tired to get up to go to church.  (This is the one day of the week that i get to sleep in...not that this is an excuse.) On top of that, I usually work on Sundays as it is one of the only days that I am available every week.

I'm pretty excited about Easter Sunday because most of my family is coming to our church and while we won't all get to have a meal together (due to us all growing up, getting married or dating, and having multiple families to spend time with) we will get to spend time together throughout the day. I'm hoping maybe it's nice enough that after lunch we can all take a nap or something and get together at our house and spend time playing games in the yard and grill. A girl can dream...but knowing the Nebraska weather...we may have snow that day.

What are your favorite things to do with your Sundays? Do you have any exciting plans for Easter? I would love to hear about it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment