Tuesday, April 22, 2014

30 Days of Blogging: My Blog Besties


I read so many blogs that I could write about here but I don't interract with the writers much so here are the few that I do keep in touch with and know:

Well this fancy gal is Kelsey and she is the brains and beauty over at Keeping Up With Kelsey. We have probably met each other years and years before we knew it since our dads went to school together in the awesome little town of Wilber, NE. We however did start spending time together when I was the Nebraska Czech-Slovak Queen and she was the Wilber Czech Queen. Many crazy days and nights with not enough sleep in a car on our way to events. We once even considered the closest thing to a monsoon that Nebraska has around 2 in the morning. Soon after those adventures she joined my Scentsy team and we have spent time talking business with that. After she started blogging I decided to give it another whirl and here I am! She is sure to make you laugh and even teach you a little about agriculture or running if you check out her blog.What are you waiting for? Go CZECH it out....Keeping Up With Kelsey (yea sorry...had to do it!)


This beautiful mama is Tonja and she is the full time project manager over at The Sullivan Good Life. I have know Tonja probably since elementary school. Her younger brother and I were in school together for years before we got to know each other. We hit it off when we sat next to each other in band my sophomore year. I think she was the only reason I played all the way through sophomore year and when she graduated at the end of the year...I dropped out of band. She also joined my Scentsy team and this brought us closer together again. She inspires me in so many ways in watching her raise her 4 kids and do everything she can from home so she can be there with all of them. I have always dreamed of being a stay at home mom but thought that in today's day and age it was nearly impossible unless you live like pilgrims. She has proven this to be wrong and it gives me hope that maybe someday I can too. She has also inspired me to get healthy and get fit. Seeing the AMAZING results she has had doing the Beachbody workouts after she has become a coach makes me want to follow in her footsteps on that too! If you wanna see how this busy Mama does it all be sure to check out The Sullivan Good Life.

This strong and independent woman is Raewyn ruling the world over at Be a Warrior Queen. We actually got paired up for a Carabox and started messaging each other back and forth. We had so much in common and had a blast getting to know each other. I wish I could say we have kept in touch but I haven't been a very good blogger lately and have kinda fell off the face of the earth so I haven't been in touch with many people at all. I love her positive attitude and she was great at cheering me up and letting me know that someone cared when I was having a hard time in life. If you need to remember how strong of a woman you are and how big your place in this world is be sure to check out Be a Warrior Queen!

I don't know who else is out there? If you read my blog I would love to hear from you so I can get to know some of you!! :)

1 comment:

  1. aww thanks lady friend! so excited to see you linking up with us!! :)

    ReplyDelete