Monday, April 7, 2014

30 Days of Blogging: What People Do Not Understand About Me


I think that one thing that people always wonder about me is why I constantly have to be busy. I sometimes step back and wonder why I do it to myself. I guess I have been raised by 2 parents who don't know how ot say no to anything...and I got that gene for sure! I wish I could just do one or 2 things in life and feel satisfied but I don't want to miss out on anything. I feel like saying no to something that may be interesting to me is giving up an opportunity. This is why I try to squeeze out every minute of every day out of my life.

I also think that people don't think I have time for them and that isn't true at all. I am always busy but people don't realize that my friends mean more to me than anything else in the world. If I know that someone is having a get together I will likely at least find a way to stop by. Often people don't even invite me because they think I will be too busy to come. I will find a way to put family and friends above all else if I am given that opportunity.

Last but not least, I don't think that people realize how much I internalize things and take things to heart. I don't share my emotions much but when something bothers me it often eats at me for quite a while. The last thing I ever want to do is to disappoint or hurt someone else so if I feel I have done that it eats at me. I just want everyone to be HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY...even it that means that I'm not so happy.

There you have it...some of the things you don't know about me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment