Wednesday, April 30, 2014

30 Days of Blogging: April 30DoB Goal Review


1. Finish This Link-Up
Well this is post number 15 in the link-up so I didn't do TERRIBLE but no I didn't finish it. Honestly doing half of them is better than I expected. I'm going to try to go back and finish the rest but we will see. 

2. Finish My Photo a Day Challenge
I'll get this one finish today!!

3. Get Everything in My Living Room Unpacked
Ha...NOPE!! Not even close. Got another box out of there yesterday but this one is definitely not done...

4. Get All of My CDs and DVDs Put on Their Shelves (in Alphabetical Order...)
Yea this is another no...they're all still sitting in boxes. :/

5. Start Sorting ALL of the Scentsy Family Stuff I Have Scattered Through My House
I started a little bit with this but I'll get more done this weekend as I have to take some of my products to an event. I'm gonna count this as a success since I technically started! 

6. Figure Out What to Do With Our Yard
We have a plan...not much is in motion but we have a plan! 

7. Plan My Next Scentsy Family Team Meeting
We don't have a date set but I have promised that we have one coming very soon!! Maybe the date will be set today!

8. Get EVERYTHING Moved
It's all at the house...not unpacked yet but it's all moved over and our friend have moved into our old house. 

9. Get My Kitchen Table Moved In
Nope...not even close!

10. Stock My House With Groceries
Yes! I finally went grocery shopping and we have food in our cabinets! :) 

Ok so I did better than I thought I had. Maybe I'll get the rest finished up next month?? How did you do on your goals for the month?

2 comments:

  1. Dear, I found your blog randomly and I’d like to say it’s fabulous! I really like your amazing photos & style! Everything is perfect!

    would you like to follow each other?
    will be happy if you'll find a minute to see my blog!

    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I FINSIHED ALL MY GOALS 2DAY

    ReplyDelete