Wednesday, April 2, 2014

30 Days of Blogging: My Biggest Fear


Well my instinct is to think of my biggest physical fear is needles...eek! Just thinking of them gives me the heebie geebies! I do have to say that I did make some strides towards getting over this TWICE now. My mom had complications with a hysterectomy when I was a freshman in high school and almost didn't live due to internal bleeding. She got 10 units of blood which saved her life. I've now donated blood twice to help give back what helped to save her life. I've promised myself that I would at least replace the units of blood that helped to save her in my life and maybe by then I'll be able to continue. (I still get VERY sick to my stomach and tremble in fear when I do this but I've done it more than once so I'm doing better...)

You never know who's life you will change!

My biggest non-physical fear is to regret saying or doing something or not saying or doing something. You just never know what will happen in life. I'm always afraid that I will do something and wish I hadn't or not have the time to do it. Or even not say something I wish I had before it is too late. It's been all too apparent that you never know when someone's life will be cut short especially in the past few months and you always wish you would have said something to them before they're gone. I just hope that it's never something major. I also want to do as much as I can in life before it's my time. I want to do so many things and never want to put them off in hopes or expectations that I will do them later. I may not have a lot of time in this world and I want to make an impact while I'm here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment