Friday, April 4, 2014

30 Days of Blogging: These Are a Few of My Favorite Things, About Spring


I love rainy days...mostly on days when I can lay in bed and listen to the storm outside. Maybe read a book and look outside and watch the sky falling.


I love seeing the colors of summer on their way back! Green grass, colorful flowers, and blue skies bring a smile to my face. Planting the garden for the summer is also a happy sign of warmer weather coming.


I love grilling out (or making my husband grill rather) and spring marks the time that he's willing to stand out there and do it. Maybe part of this is the fact that I don't have to cook when we grill. :) I prepare everything and he does the grilling while I get to sit back, relax and maybe even have a few drinks.

Sandals, shorts, capris, and short sleeved shirts. :) I love getting to dress with 4 less layers!! Getting to pull out my much more comfy spring and summer clothes make me happy!!


There you have it! Just a few of my favorite things about spring! I can't wait until it comes...and STAYS this time! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment