Thursday, April 3, 2014

30 Days of Blogging: What Makes Me...ME!



  • I am a licensed cosmetologist.
  • My family means the world to me. 
  • My family extends beyond blood relatives and marriages but many amazing friends that I love.
  • I love pugs and have 3 of them that are my babies.
  • I was Miss Czech-Slovak US in 2010-11 and my Czech heritage means the world to me!
  • If I could live anywhere in the world it would be the Czech Republic.
  • I'm back in school full time to become a licensed esthetician. 
  • I am a workaholic.
  • I blog to keep everyone I care about updated on what is going on in life but it is also almost therapeutic for me to be able to write.
  • I love to read but don't have a lot of time to read anymore.
  • Singing is another way for me to release the emotion and stress in my life. 
  • I want to own my own salon someday.
  • I LOVE traveling and want to see as much of the world as possible.
  • I hope to skydive someday.
  • I sometimes regret not joining the military as I once thought I wanted to do.
  • My passion for life sometimes gets me into trouble because I want to do EVERYTHING! I just don't want to miss out or regret something. 
  • I hope to never quit learning.
  • I am VERY thankful for everything I have in life but I often forget to share it with everyone. 
  • I care about people in general and have a hard time not helping others even if it means me suffering in some way.
  • I bought a house 2 months after I turned 21 and only moved 1/2 block away from my parents. 
I think this sums up some of the things that make me...me in a few statements. I hope you learned something, related to me, or agreed with some of them. I would love comments of things you think make me special if you can think of more!!


No comments:

Post a Comment