Thursday, October 3, 2013

Thursday Tunes Link-Up

I've been kinda hooked on country lately so you'll see lots of country on here right now...

Bruises - Train ft Ashley Monroe
I really should be sick of this song because it plays at school 2 or 3 times per day. It reminds me of hearing it live at Pinewood Bowl with my bestie and that makes me happy. It's the truth though because we all have bruises and that's what makes us...well...US! 
   

 Hey Girl - Billy Currington
I love this song! It's a fun song and I liked it before I saw him in concert at Frogfest but I am a HUGE fan after seeing him live with my friend Dana.
 We will forever and always be the first aid girls...you know where to find us...
   

 Wagon Wheel - Darius Rucker
No real reason for this one other than that it always gets stuck in my head. Just a good catchy song! :)
   

 Haven't Met You Yet - Michael Buble
He hasn't met me yet...thank goodness! ;) I think I would fall over and die. I love love love a man that can sing and this one CAN! His voice is amazing and hearing him live made me realize it even more.
 

Sure Be Cool If You Did - Blake Shelton 
We all have those nights right...planning on realaxing at home and having a drink then go out and drink a little more than expected. HA! I love Blake Shelton and his wife and want to see them both in concert. Another song I turn up and jam to when it comes on!

1 comment:

  1. I'm always hooked on country! I have got to learn to branch out haha! Thanks for linking! :)

    ReplyDelete