Thursday, October 10, 2013

Thursday Tunes Link-Up

I thought maybe a theme would arrise in this but I think my music mind is just a mess right now...hope you enjoy a little variety! ;) 

Miranda Lambert - All Kinds of Kinds
Well...I'M GOING TO SEE HER TONIGHT!! EEEK! :) Super excited and this song is the TRUTH! The world just couldn't keep spinning without you, me, and lots of other personalities! 

Boyce Avenue - Someone Like You Cover
I love acoustic music so Boyce Avenue is AWESOME because of all of the accoustic covers they have out there. This is one of the first ones I heard and now Boyce Avenue is one of my Pandora stations! <3 them!

Dashboard Confessional - Remember to Breathe
One of my all time favorite songs by one of my all time favorite bands. It just makes me HAPPY! 

Incubus - Warning
Another favorite band and a great song. Just love the lyrics...especially the first few lines!

Ylvis - The Fox
OMG...how does this song not make you die laughing?! It kills me every time....you're welcome for getting it stuck in your head! ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment