Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Feeling Kinda Famous

Ok, so I'm bored at school and as we all do when we're bored (or I think this is "normal" LOL) I started googling random things. I googled Husak Household to see if anything comes up and I found the link to this blog, the link to the facebook, the link to my bloglovin account, the link to my Google+, and then I found this...

Hey Look...It's Us!
Jill has a whole Pinterest board for Nebraska and we're one of her 70 or so posts! The pin is titled "Husak Household - Nebraska newlywed involved in all things related to Czech and Slovak heritage" Not gonna lie...I was a little school girl giddy when I saw this. Thanks so much for the pin Jill! :)

I searched on Pinterest and found the pin on a Nebraska Bloggers board, Emily's board, and Oh My! Omaha's board too. I'm feeling so special...guess it's the little things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment