Tuesday, August 6, 2013

July Carabox Reveal


I participated in the Cara Box in July again and had a great time getting to know two amazing women through the exchange. I had a blast getting to know Raewyn from Warrior Queen. We had so much in common when we started talking. We emailed back and forth quite a bit and will be blog swapping sometime in the new future. I won't write too much about her so she can share when she takes over my page for the day! :-D  My box came from Alisia from Food, Fashion, and Fun Finds. She is in her 20s and I think with our age comes the busy busy busy lifestyle. Her and her husband have a pet bird named Sebastian. I got the cutest little package from her this month! I took photos as I took it all apart to show everything. 


Here is the box right when I opened it! 


This is the cute little card she wrote in that even fit with the theme! :) 


The cute little anchor tied onto the scarf (that was used as wrapping paper) to hold the whole package together. 


All of my goodies! A blue and white scarf, sunscreen, chapstick, seaweed soap, and 2 fun new nailpolishes. :) I love it all! The soap made everything smell really good when I took it out of the package too! 

The setup for Cara Box is changing and I'm excited about it. It will only be done every 3 months so the packages will only go out 4 times a year. It's super fun to be involved in but the postage costs a lot to send things out in. Plus we will have more time to get to know our partners. I love being a part of the Cara Box Exchange and look forward to doing it again in the future! 

2 comments:

  1. Awe I love Cara box. I did it last month for the first time! I loved sending out a personalized gift but I did not receive a gift in return! :( Bummer. but I'm doing again this month!

    This week’s "the good life" link-up is up and going.
    This week’s theme is “give us a tour”. You can give a tour of your yard, farm, ranch, town, city, local attractions {whatever pertains to you}. I’d love to see your “tour”.
    It is almost Friday, Have a great weekend!!!
    Suzi

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh! Sea weed soap? I want to know how that makes your skin feel!

    So happy we met, and I can't wait to swap with you! Let me know when :))) <3

    ReplyDelete