Saturday, August 24, 2013

Cross One Off the List!

Well I've officially crossed the first item off my list of 300. #56 was to go to an outdoor concert. Last night I worked first aid at Frogfest at Blue Stem Vineyards. My little brother used to work for the owners of the vineyard and his fire department was working so I joined in the fun. My friend Dana, my mom, and I worked First Aid at the concert and were able to enjoy the concert too.

If you need to find us...we'll be at First Aid!
We went down when Cactus Hill was finishing playing and had a great time listening to them. They're such a good band for being a bunch of local boys! :) I ran into lots of friends...surprise surprise. Most of them I hadn't seen in a while and it was great to run into them. I just wish I had more time to spend with friends and family. 

The Stage!
We stayed down toward the front when Billy Currington came on stage. He sounded great and as people left the front area we kept moving forward. We planned to only listen to a few songs but ended up a little longer than we had planned. I looked back at the First Aid booth and saw they were shutting it down...OOPS! We ran back and helped clean everything up and listened to the rest of the concert from there. 

I'll post more photos when I snag them from Dana as my phone died fairly early on in the night...guess I should have planned ahead more. Overall it was an awesome night of great music and time with friends. I also have to say that this was one of the first concerts in a while that I have attened without drinking at all and I loved it. It was fun to truly enjoy the music for what it was and laugh at all of the crazy drunk people through the night. :) 

Till next time, 
Stefanie

No comments:

Post a Comment