Friday, February 1, 2013

Here We Go Again!

Well...here we go again! :) I've decided to try to start blogging again. I have a lot going on in life and a lot of goals for this year. I'm hoping that maybe...just maybe...sharing with the world will help to keep me on track!

I called the blog "Husak Household" because as you all know...I got married in September and well that's my new name...don't wear it out! ;) I figure for now I can update you on what is going on and SOMEDAY (emphasis on the SOMEDAY) when we have a family to update you on this will be our family blog to keep you updated on everything going on in our lives.

I'm currently in cosmetology school and planning to do esthetics when I am done. I'm also working part time and selling all 3 Scentsy Family products. As you would expect I'm still involved in many Czech organizations so to say the least....I'm busy. We're trying to enjoy married life in the few minutes we get to see each other. I'll write more soon!

Stefanie Husak

No comments:

Post a Comment