Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Friend Makin Monday: Ten Simple Questions

It's not Monday but I just found this link up and thought it would be fun!! I hope you enjoy learning a little bit about me each week!!


Ten Simple Questions

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?  Holy cow...I need a tan before we go out on Friday!

2. Do you prefer to pay for things with cash or plastic?  Plastic because I spend less that way...when I have cash I don't worry about how much I have in the bank.

3. What is one word that you use too often? I say "I was like" a lot when I'm telling a story. I also say "blah blah blah" when I'm talking about what someone was saying and don't feel like explaining everything they said.

4. Who is the last person outside of your family who said “I love you” to you?  Is my husband part of my family now? LOL Ok...besides him it was my best friend Stephanie (for those of you that don't know...my best friend is also a Stephanie...just spelled with a "ph" instead of an "f" like me!)

5. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone and mailed it? It was included in the Cara Box I sent back in May!

6. Have you ever been called upon for jury duty?  Yes, I was sure I would get taken out when they realized I had the same name as an officer that responded to the DUI incident and asked me if I knew him...yupp he's my cousin. Somehow I ended up in the jury and spent the day there. I actually liked it and hope I get called again!! :-D

7. How many keys are on your key ring?  There are 8 keys on there and probably just as many key rings. My keys are huge and everyone laughs at me for it but at least I don't lose them. (Most of the time!)

8. List two characteristics that you want to change about yourself.  I would love to be more organized and be less selfish.

9. Do you bring your own shampoo and conditioner when you travel, or do you use what the hotel provides?  I bring my own. I used to do this because my hair was too long and the little bottles weren't enough but now it's more about what kind of product they are. I've officially become a product snob.

10. What is your birthstone?  Do you like it?  It depends which one. Some lists show amethyst which I'm not a fan of but others list pearl as they're not technically stones  but I love them! I'll stick with pearls and be happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment