Tuesday, April 23, 2013

A Day in the Good Life

Ok...I'm a little green and learning about this "Link Up" thing. I had to try it since that Kelsey girl is a fellow Czech-Slovak Queen and happens to be on my Scentsy Family Team so I figured she wouldn't lead me down the wrong path.

Oh my...how do I even describe a day in the life of me? It's different every day and all of them are busy, that's for sure. I'll just describe today for ya to give you an idea.
On My Way to School

Tuesdays are my "sleep in days" so I get to sleep in until 8 or 8:30 depending on if I have to shower or not. This morning I got up at 8am and got in the shower and got myself ready for the day. Since I'm in hair school my hair and makeup has to be done every day so today I blow dried my hair and put on some makeup then curled my hair...fancy fancy!

Then it's on my way to school, of course I chose the cosmetology school that is furthest from my house. Clock in by 10am or in this mornings case...right AT 10am. We start the day with practical class and today where we usually work on our mannequins but today we talked about the importance of customer service and got to bust out our acting skills in acting out a good customer service experience and a bad one. After practical class we go to theory where we usually have good old book work but today we were ahead and got a free day so we had a food day
Drove the Mustang Today
and watched Bridesmaids. WOOT WOOT! After a very hard morning it was time for lunch and I rode along with a friend while she went tanning and then back to school to spend the afternoon on the floor.

My first client of the afternoon was my lovely mannequin and then I had Brad's cousin Nicole in for the afternoon for a highlight and a cut. She's awesome so it was a great day chatting and catching up while I did her hair. Tuesdays while they are the morning I go in late they are also the evenings that I stay late so I don't get to clock out and go home until 7:30pm.

As soon as I got home tonight I cut my mom's hair but in return she brought us dinner as my mother in law was in town so we can take her dog Buffy in to have her eye
One of the Last Photos With Both Eyes
removed at the vet tomorrow. Poor girl has here eye all swelled up. :( Hopefully she will be feeling better tomorrow.

Just relaxing on the couch now updating all of you before it's time for bed. Starting the day again tomorrow at 7am to include school, a funeral, and practice with my Young Czechs of Nebraska Choir (a kids choir I teach of kids from age 3-12 that learn to sing Czech polkas and waltzes in English and Czech.)

Better spend some time with our little family (plus 2 tonight. ) Keep the family of Czech Days Charlie in your prayers as we celebrate his life tomorrow.

Stefanie Husak

Me and the Infamous Czech Days Charlie (Charlie Keller) Love This Man and All He Did for Our Heritage!
I hope he starts the polka party in heaven....we might be seeing a lot of thunderstorms over the next few months! :) 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up!!!!!

    I love to see what others are up too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loves sis! I too was missing Papa Chuck :( PS, diggin the instgram lovin on the side there!! Thanks for linking up go to my sponsor page and enter "NBC" to get a Tractor Sized Ad Space (middle one) FREE! Stick around and link up soon again!

    ReplyDelete