Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Live "The Good Life" and Blog About It? Join the Fun!

My good friend Kelsey over at Keeping Up With Kelsey started me on this blog thing again. I've been a blogger on and off for years but thought maybe I would have some fun and meet some new friends on my newest attempt to blog along with keeping everyone posted on what is going on in our household. This little gal started a group to help all of us Nebraska Bloggers to connect with each other and I had to share. :)

If you're from Nebraska and you're a blogger be sure to follow the link below and learn more about our group. If you're not a blogger yet you should still follow the link and check out some of the awesome corn fed blogs she has listed there and when you're ready...join in the fun!

1 comment:

  1. Love and Thankie for sharing! We NEED more buddies! :)

    ReplyDelete