Monday, April 29, 2013

Front Porch View


Today we're sharing our front porch views and I have to say, I'm jealous of all of you with open country space in your view. We're right in the middle of town so we don't have anything too exciting.


When I share that my family is very close people think we live in the same town but I do have to admit that the house on the corner....(you can see the peak of the house but it's not the one fully pictured in the photo)...yupp that's my parents house. Just across the street and one house away on this side but I tell people across the street and 4 houses away...still true on my side of the street but not quite as close sounding. HAHA!


Now from the other side! My favorite things in this photo? The butterfly lattice (when my FIL passed away a butterfly landed over my heart right outside of the funeral so he is always my butterfly), the blooming tulips (you can't see because of the shadows), and the stone that says Vítáme Vás (meaning "We Welcome You" in Czech.)

Someday...someday...someday we will have a gorgeous country view to share but for now this is our little piece of the world! 

To all of my fellow Nebraskans...enjoy this weather and I hope it lasts this time!!

Stefanie

4 comments:

  1. I WISH our lawn was as nice and green and lush as yours! I love your yard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may have a view bit your lawn is SOOO MUCH BETTER THAN MINE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And unloving this warm weather. But we are forecasted to get SNOW Wednesday here! :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. You silly, you forgot to mention Brad's old house, your brothers' houses and of course all the other fambam on the blog!

    ReplyDelete