Saturday, November 30, 2013

Thankful Project (Part Three)


November 15: An Annoyance
An annoyance that I'm thankful for? Well I could name a few but you might think I'm a mean person. :) I would have to say that cell phones are at the top of the list. While I can complain about them and what our generation has lost becuase of them I am a number one offender. I think we have gained so much in being able to be contacted at any time and any information we need is at our finger tips (literally) but we also forget what it is to not be connected.

November 16: Something You Own
I'm thankful to own my own house. I bought my house 2 months after I turned 21 and am thanful to have the experience of being a homeowner. Brad owns a house too so hopefully in November next year we will be able to sell both houses and move to the country in a house we buy together, remodel together, and decorate together.

November 17: A Room
I am very thankful to have a comfy cozy living room. I love the times that I can just sit in my living room and relax but it's a little bit of everything for us. Our living room is our dining room as we got rid of our kitchen table to put kennels in the kitchen for the dogs. Our living room is my office as I gave up my office to have a guest room. It is a little bit of everything but I can spend days on the couch working and relaxing and always be busy. :)

November 18: A Choice
I'm thankful I made the decision to work at Best Buy…all 3 times. HAHA! Do you all think I'm crazy yet? Maybe it's just the lack of sleep from working so much getting ready for the last weekend of November. :) I am thankful for all of the amazing friends I have made over the years at Best Buy and I know that I wouldn't be where I am today in life if it wasn't for the experiences I've had in that building.

November 19: A Book
I'm thankful for the bible and all of the books that are within it. While it can be confusing and I haven't spent the time to read the whole thing, I am thankful for the answers I can find in the bible.

November 20: Something About Your Significant Other or Best Friend
I am thankful that Brad truly cares about me. He is always working to help me achieve a goal if it's important to me and helped me to achieve the goal of becoming a Director in my Scentsy business this month. He is always willing to help anyone if they need anything and will put his own wants and need aside to help someone else out.

November 21: Something That's Easy to Take For Granted
It is easy to take the amazing friends and family that I have in my life for granted. I am truly blessed to have the most amazing people on earth in my life and it's easy to forget that. I have a very close family and see them often so I forget that others never see their families. I have wonderful friends that don't forget about me even when I'm very busy and don't have time to spend with them. I don't know what I would do without shoulders to lean on and ears to listen to me during hard times and people to party with during the good times. I am thankful to all of you that read my blog too! I feel so lucky to know that people care about our little life. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment