Tuesday, September 24, 2013

My First VoxBox!

I joined Influenster several months ago but I haven't been active with it until the last month or two. Basically Influenster allows you to use your social media channels to advertise and spread the word about products you use and love. Bonus is that if you do this enough you are asked to get free products and test them out and share what you think. SCORE! A few weeks ago I was asked to participate in my first VoxBox and here is what I got.

A new toothbrush that Colgate is relasing called the SlimSoft. You'll see the photos soon but it was about time for me to buy a new toothbrush anyways so this worked perfect!

The Box
MoreInfo About the Toothbrush
THANKS INFLUENSTER & COLGATE! 
I got more than just a toothbrush!
Told ya it was time for a new toothbrush...
My new toothbrush's new home in my bathroom! :) 
So far I'm loving this new toothbrush. The bristles are a lot narrower and there are a ton more of them so I feel like while it's softer than a normal toothbrush I get more cleaning action with it. I am so glad I got this and would definitely purchas another one when it's time to purchase a new toothbrush. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment