Wednesday, May 22, 2013

I'm So Sore!!

I haven't joined yet but I got a free week trial to a local gym and have gotten up the past 2 days to be at the gym at 6:15 am. I'm so sore but feeling accomplished to be doing not just one thing I don't enjoy but two....getting up early and going to they gym. The first morning I think I had myself so nervous about oversleeping that as soon as my alarm went off I hopped out of bed. Class on Tuesday was fire which is a low cardio, low weight, high repetition toning workout. I left the gym and showered then had a dentist appointment...all BEFORE I had class that day and it was my late night so it was a long day away from home. I was a bit sore but survived! To top it off I got up this morning and went again. :) This morning was spin class...I was still a bit sore in my hips and thighs from yesterday so riding that bike didn't help. The worst part?? My butt is killing me just from sitting on that dang seat for an hour. (They really need to figure out how to fix that...I'm hoping my butt will get used to it and go numb next time or something!)

If I can keep it up I'll be joining the gym and doing this every week. We attended a good friends wedding this weekend and I got dressed up. It felt good to look in the mirror and not hate everything I saw and the comments I got were exciting too. I want to keep it going and that helped to get me more motivated. I have gained a few of the pounds I lost since the beginning of the year but not for long!

Better get to bed...only 5 1/2 hours till I have to be up to go to the gym in the morning and this week only gets busier from here!

I'll post again when I'm not sore....that could be a while. JUST KIDDING! :)

Stefanie Husak

3 comments:

  1. I love hearing about progress and potential life changes. Keep it up, we're all noticing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not related to the post, but I just saw the Care Box you sent to Laura (http://www.inspirationsparks.com/) and I had to stop by and tell you how awesome I thought it was! It was really fun and creative! :D

    http://www.trinemarie.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much! I'll be posting about my Carabox soon! :)

    ReplyDelete