Friday, December 6, 2013

Rimmel Stay Matte VoxBox



I was super excited when I was chosen for another VoxBox from Influenster! I love trying new things and being in cosmetology school I love new makeup. :)



The color matched my skin very well which was a bonus as I didn't know what to expect when I got it since the questions in the survey to receive this box were pretty vague. I like this makeup a lot but I think I will love it in the summer. I get very oily in my T-zone but during this time of year it's not as obvious. I have to make sure that I have lotion on before I put this on or my skin gets way too dry. I look forward to using it this summer when I have oil issues as I know this will help. I definitely recommend this foundation to anyone that has oily skin. I don't' need powder on top of it. It has great coverage but it doesn't get cakey when I put it on. Let me know what you think if you've tried it before! 

No comments:

Post a Comment